You’ve probably heard someone claim, “Jesus hardly said anything about…” and then name something about human sexuality. Usually, that means people distrust what God has said about sexuality and intimate relationships. So, people reject it, ‘God can’t tell me what to do or who to love!’ And we can have questions about where relationships and sexuality fits in God’s world. It’s all around us and hard-wired into us. But have we got the idea that God is only interested in our spiritual life, but not our relationships? We might think, “It’s just not that important to God.” If we think Jesus doesn’t say much about sexuality, we need to listen again to Matthew 5:27-32! Jesus says so much in just these few words! We need to accept it. So, what does Jesus say and how should that shape our thinking about intimacy and relationships?
- Jesus Exposes Lust as Adultery (v27-28)
- Heeds Jesus’ Drastic Warning (v29-30)
- Honour Marriage Like Jesus (v31-32)
Video Playlist (with songs)
Video (Sermon only)
*Sermons can be downloaded by clicking on the three dots at top right.
Download the Kids’ Activity Sheets
Click to access 7.-merged-pdf_-discussion-questions-activity-sheets-craft-_-game-ideas-john-14_6-i-am-the-way-the-truth-and-the-life.pdf
Please let us know that you’re joining us for church online today
- Unity: An Essential Mark of the Local Church by Josh Buice
- Let Your Dream Church Die by Scott Hubbard
- Ten Reasons to Read the Bible Every Day from John Piper at Desiring God
- Matthew with Douglas Sean O’Donnell on Help Me Teach the Bible with Nancy Guthrie