We all want good relationships. And that’s especially so with marriage.
We know good relationships when we see them. And we experience many relationships that are not good. And if we’re honest, we have to admit that we’re to blame at least some of the time.
Here in 1 Peter, God has been showing us that He changes all of our relationships when He makes us citizens of His worldwide, eternal kingdom (2:9-10). We’ve seen how that changes our life in society and at work. Now it’s about marriage. So, how should a Christian’s marriage be different?
Video Playlist (with songs)
Video (Sermon only)
*Sermons can be downloaded by clicking on the three dots at top right.
Download the Thinking About Marriage Worksheet
Click to access thinking-about-marriage.pdf
Download the Kids’ Sheet
Click to access Kids__Talks_with_Colin_Ep7_The_Lord_Don_t_Change_At_All_Colouring_Sheet.pdf
- Paul Tripp asks What is Love?
- 10 Keys to Solving Marriage Conflict in Quarantine
- Allawah Counselling (Wangaratta)
- Good News Counselling (Shepparton)
- Gwen Lavis Counselling (Albury)
- Melbourne East Christian Counselling Centre (Donvale)
- Can Baptism and the Lord’s Supper Go Online? (and an alternative view)
- Would a live-streamed sacrament be an appropriate emergency measure? by the Faculty of the Presbyterian Theological College
- 30 Edifying Things to Watch When Stuck at Home